What's up everyone! I rarely blog (try like almost never!) but I decided to try it out again for the 1st time in like decades.
First, I'd like to begin with a proof picture to let you guys know that I'm REAL because I've had a bad case of fakes in the past. I haven't had a whole lot, but enough to piss me the hell off.
(NOTE: the friend ID in these pictures belong to my personal myspace profile www.myspace.com/70048121)
Okay, now that we've knocked that out of the way, why don't we all begin with what this "kittyLiciousz" chick is all about? SHALL WE!?
1. I am your typical girly-girl. I am a very proud female. I love anything pink.
2. I LOVE makeup. Makeup became my passion a little less than over a year ago which also inspired me to post up makeup tutorials on YouTube.
Click down there for my YouTube!
3. I am OBSESSED with Hello Kitty. I've been a Hello Kitty collector ever since I was about 12 years old so for all of you people wondering why I have so much HK stuff I didn't get it all in one day.
4. I am of Puerto Rican descent and was born and raised in New York City. (East Harlem & the Bronx)
5. I am HAPPILY taken by my boyfriend George ever since April 27, 2006. We're total opposites and click so much with each other, it's wierd.
6. I live with my younger sister and my mother. My dad passed away when I was 13 going on 14.
7. I am EXTREMELY short! I am 4'10 with no shoes on and I haven't grown since!
8. I graduated High School in 2008 and am now attending college as a Registered Nursing student.
9. I LOVE cats! I own a cat named Thomas and I've had him ever since I was 6 years old.
he loves chillin' in the sink!
10. I can live off of Sunkist and iced-tea!
Tune in for more blogs!