AND »

Friday, December 12, 2008

My 1st MAC Holiday Set




I've ALWAYS wanted the MAC 187 brush because the stippling brush I currently have sucks so much balls it's not even a joke. I've heard so much rumors that the 187 brush from MAC was awesome for liquid foundation application. I attempted to apply my liquid foundation with the wack brush I had and it shed like CRAZY!

SOOOO, I was randomly shopping around and I eventually stopped at the MAC counter where I saw they had the holiday sets on display.

I finally decided to get it because you get 4 brushes w| a makeup bag and end up saving money rather than getting the full sized brushes separately.




Holiday Set: $49.50

I also got the Studio Fix Powder and the Select Moisture Cover concealer to go with it. I'm loving it so far :)





Studio Fix Foundation: $26.00
Select MoistureCover Concealer: $15.50

0 comments: